Saturday, January 21, 2017

One Flesh


















“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”   Matthew 19:4-6
what began so small,
has become so great,
what once was two,
has been joined as one;
one love,
one life,
one truth,
one flesh;
you are the one
my heart desires,
you are the one
who makes me whole,
when you laugh I laugh,
when you cry I cry,
without you I would be lost,
without you I would be alone,
without you I would be incomplete;
no one understands this great and
magnificent miracle,
this deep and hidden mystery,
a beautiful, wondrous, blessing of God,
for which I give continual thanks;
what God has joined together,
let no one put asunder,
as it was in the beginning
so shall it be in the end.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive