Sunday, January 1, 2017

Experienced


















I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.   Philippians 4:12-13
have you ever been experienced? – Jimi Hendrix
the overwhelming hunger fades, the cruel,
dark night disappears, rolling like a soft, ocean wave,
into far off, distant shores, gone forever;
all your life, searching, wandering, waiting,
a prisoner of fear, a slave to desires, without fulfillment,
without satisfaction, without destination,
released by the Master, pardoned by the King;
set free by the truth;
nothing more to prove, nothing more to obtain,
the evening train awaits, the light shines bright ahead,
the dawn breaks clear, the battle already won,
the path leads to home;
I am ready.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive