Sunday, January 29, 2017

even Einstein knew that























“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” – the first law of thermodynamics or the conservation of energy. One of the key principles in Einstein’s theory of relativity.
I’ve learned a few things
in this life,
things that no one else knows
or takes the time to see;
for example;
I know that rock n roll
began in 1948,
in the form of a simple
country blues song
called boogie chillun,
by a man
who would influence
a whole generation,
but never get the credit
that was his due;
and I know
that I have seen God
walk this earth,
in the shape of a man
during my lifetime,
and that I have heard his voice,
just as so many others did,
but that no one recognized him
for who he truly was,
but that someday they will;
I know that this life
is not what it seems,
that it is an illusion
created to deceive and fool,
a very elaborate illusion,
but an illusion
just the same;
I know that Jesus Christ
was exactly who He said He was,
just as the words of the bible
say precisely what they mean,
and are not hiding
ancient secrets,
or theological mysteries,
despite how many scholars
say they are,
that the truth is so simple,
only the simple
can see it;
whether the rest of the world
wants to believe
or not;
I know that nothing
in this life
is an accident,
that it was all planned out
from the beginning,
every detail,
every chance encounter,
that the energy
we carry inside
can never be destroyed,
only changed,
or altered in form;
hell;
even Einstein knew that.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive