Friday, November 15, 2013

In The Early Morning Silence

In the early morning silence,
You quietly arrive,
washing over me
like a warm ocean wave,
humbling my haughty spirit,
cleansing my filth ridden soul,
removing the darkness and dread,
renewing the faltering strength,
letting me know that I am Yours,
and You are mine;
forever;
praise Your precious name,
never leave me alone,
stay with me throughout
the cold, black night,
save me from the darkness
waiting outside,
protect me from unseen
traps and snares,
for I am just the branch
and You are the vine,
You are the one who provides life,
You are the perfect prize
waiting at the end
of this long and winding road,
without You I am so lost,
without You I can do nothing;
with You all things are possible,
with You I can do all things;
fill me with Your Holy Fire,
descend upon my head
like a powerful rushing wind,
let me shine
like a great and wondrous light,
burning for all the world to see,
guide my faltering feet,
lead me where You would
have me go,
use me for Your righteous will,
remake me in Your
beautiful and holy image;
bring me home to You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive