Wednesday, November 13, 2013

All I Ever Need

change my heart O Lord,
remove the darkness lurking within,
take away this lonely emptiness,
save me as only You can;
I know the inadequacies,
I feel the uncertainty and doubt,
I try to hide the incompetence,
I hear the rage scream and shout;
inside I am as dry bones,
my voice broken and unheard,
my skin burns with unquenchable fire,
my spirit longs for Your Holy word;
open my eyes O Lord,
reach out Your mighty hand,
remove the temptations of this flesh,
help my carnal mind understand;
allow me to overcome
all which keeps us apart,
deliver me from evil,
purify my wounded heart;
heal my broken soul,
cleanse my every thought,
sanctify every motive,
by Your precious blood have
I been bought;
fill me with Your love,
walk with me for all my days,
teach me Your discipline
show me Your righteous ways;
You are where I want to be,
Yours is the voice I long to hear,
Your love is all I need,
with You I will not worry or fear;
without You I am nothing,
with You I have all I will ever need,
You are my Savior and King,
through You I have been forever freed.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive