Friday, November 29, 2013

Everything

O mighty Lord,
help me let go of all I have known,
give me discernment over all that I see,
purge anything that is not of You;
let me lay down this sinful robe
worn from birth,
let me walk in Your shining brilliance,
let me live by the sound of Your
wondrous voice,
let Your holy commands be engraved
in my heart,
let me be a son in which a father
may be proud;
let me be like You O Lord;
give me courage to withstand
the onslaught when my enemies
shamefully use me,
let me bring glory to Your name,
let my lips speak only of Your praise,
let my life be a living testament
to You O Lord;
for You alone are worthy;
I long for Your presence,
I delight in Your will,
I live for Your fellowship,
I find my comfort and hope in You;
You are my King,
You are my Truth,
You are my Light,
You are my Way;
You are my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive