Monday, November 13, 2017

Weakness




















“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”   Mark 14:38
new beginnings,
past swept clean,
nowhere left to run,
nothing left to give,
moments of temptation,
unkind words,
unrehearsed thoughts,
traveling into the darkness
of this world surrounding
my every side,
releasing the filth
lurking within,
once again I fail,
once again I fall short,
once again the spirit is willing
but the flesh remains weak;
You have taken me places
never before seen,
given me opportunities
and second chances
not deserved,
standing by my side
through every raging storm,
raising me up
after every fatal fall;
disciplining me
as a beloved son;
thank you Father
for Your unlimited
mercy and grace,
thank you for loving me
more than I could
ever love myself,
I cannot survive
without You;
my life is nothing
without You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive