Saturday, March 19, 2016

Dark Night No More




















dark night no more,
suffering and pain forever gone,
Your precious light shines upon my face,
the road ahead becomes clear;
a new day begins to dawn;
hold me in Your arms,
pour out Your mercy and grace,
soothe the raging storms,
silence the savage screams,
save me from the fate I so richly deserve;
there is only truth,
there is only peace,
there is only love,
there is only You;
there is nothing more I need;
You have defeated the darkness,
You have conquered the fear,
You have restored the life,
You have returned the hope,
You have raised me from the deep.
forgive my foolish ways,
remove my haughty pride,
humble my stubborn heart,
show me how to live;
make me like You;
be real within my heart,
mold my desires around Your will,
teach me as a father teaches a son,
speak inside my soul,
change my ways;
shield me with Your love,
walk with me through the shadows,
protect me from the night,
be with me wherever I go;
for all my days
I will trust in You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive