Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sacred Fish



























last night, I dreamed of that great
fast food restaurant in the sky,
as the multitudes quietly gathered,
waiting for their single orders of
sacred fish;
unfortunately;
I couldn’t wait around, so I walked
out into the night,
alone and afraid, facing the darkness,
hungry and cold, searching for alternatives
to sacred fish, and other forms of
self-hypnosis;
before I knew it, I found myself
in a dimly lit, greasy little hole,
where the only thing on the menu,
were big, thick, black as night,
juicy burgers;
medium rare
of course;
the waitress looked like
she’d been around a few blocks,
hell, she looked like she’d been to
the edge of the moon and back,
so I ordered a couple burgers,
with a side order of head, and
kicked back;
it was good to be home.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive