Saturday, June 20, 2015

Double Whopper
























“you really need to take better care of yourself”
she said, “I’ve been looking at cookbooks,
trying to make up a grocery list,”
‘I am hungry” I said,
“not now! you know, chicken, asparagus,
stuff like that” she said,
“I was thinking more like a double whopper
with cheese” I said;
“why didn’t you come out and tell me goodnight
after your shower?” she asked,
“because I knew, if I waited long enough,
you’d come in here and ask me that,
and I knew you’d start rubbing my chest,
and we’d end up having great sex,
we go through this every time,
I just eliminated the middle step” I said,
“you think so huh?” she asked smiling,
as she began rubbing my chest;
I still want that
double whopper
with cheese
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive