Sunday, June 14, 2015

All the Things You Will Never Know




















I write many things;
for you,
about you,
inspired by you;
you have no idea just how
deep it goes,
how long I have been in
love with you,
how I dreamed about you,
before I ever met you,
how I sat outside your house,
at night, doing security,
imagining you and I,
together, watching the moon
and stars, making love to
each another, becoming one;
you have no idea;
you will never know;
the depth,
the richness,
the fullness,
the joy,
all the things I long
to tell you,
all the thoughts I desire to
share with you,
all the love I feel for you;
it is better that you
never know;
none of the hurt,
none of the pain,
none of the sorrow;
from a love found too late,
in a life almost over,
so I will continue writing,
about all the things you
will never know,
about the life we will
never live, in a world that
will never exist,
inside the only place
that matters.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive