Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fine Line






















such a fine line, between
genius and madness,
darkness and light,
life and death,
you and I;
for so long now,
we’ve been running,
no place to call home,
no yesterday or today,
no place to rest our head,
no tears to shed,
no living, no dead;
if it were up to me,
it would all be wiped clean,
anesthetized, tranquilized,
sterilized, without right or wrong,
past or present, if it were
up to me,
it would have ended
long ago;
I wait, as you walk out the door,
wondering when you will return,
or if you will, walking a fine line,
on the way to the other side,
running a desperate race, no
place left to hide;
I have been to the mountaintop,
I have seen the other side,
I have returned untouched,
I am ready to begin again;
I am ready for the bullshit,
I am prepared for the failure,
I am poised for the inevitability.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive