Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You My Lord

Let my heart sing praises unto You,
let the whole earth worship and adore You,
let every knee bow down before You,
let every tongue confess that You are King;

for You alone are worthy,
You alone deserve all praise.

Your greatness is beyond words,
Your mercy and grace
more than can be fathomed,
You have placed joy in my heart,
You have raised me up from the ashes,
You have restored my hope,
You have brought righteousness and light
where there once was darkness and night;

thank You my dear, precious Lord,
thank You.

Thank You for every breath,
thank You for each new day,
thank You for friends,
thank You for family,
thank You for my wife,
thank You for Your sacrifice,
thank You for Your truth,
thank You for Your light,
thank You for lessons learned,
thank You for Your discipline,
thank You for Your love,
thank You for being by my side
closer than a brother,
thank You for this life,
thank You for the life to come,
where You shall make everything new,
where You shall provide every need,
where You shall wipe away every tear,
thank You my Lord and King;

thank You.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive