Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Double Whopper (from Lifesongs 3)

“You really need to take better care of yourself”
she said,
“I’ve been looking at cookbooks,
trying to make up a grocery list.”

"I am hungry” I said,

“Not now!
you know, chicken, asparagus, stuff like that”
she said.

“I was thinking more like a double-whopper
with cheese” I said.

“Why didn’t you come out and tell me goodnight
after your shower?” she asked.

“Because I knew
if I waited long enough,
you’d come in here and ask me that,
then you’d start rubbing my chest,
and we’d end up having great sex,
we go through this every time,
I just eliminated the middle step”
I said.

“You think so huh?” she said,
as she began rubbing my chest;

I still want that
double-whopper
with cheese.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive