Sunday, August 13, 2017

futility




















the world watches with paused silence,
staring in disbelief,
holding its breath,
quietly exhaling as the momentum
begins again;
we are all whores,
we are all sluts,
we are all pieces of unfiltered shit,
we have all failed,
we are all hideous hypocrites
without rhyme or reason,
no purpose or soul,
searching for self-fulfillment
in the middle of silent sufferings,
ignoring the agony,
looking past the pain;
I am tired of the arrogance,
I want to scream with rage,
I want to rip the livers from the insects
sitting at the top,
I am tired of crumbs,
I am tired of taking shit
from cockroaches who can’t
wipe their assholes,
grubby little maggots,
always searching for more,
rising to the top
on the backs of others,
I am tired of the futility.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive