Saturday, August 19, 2017

A Prayer



















Note: This was written years before I allowed the Lord to come into my life. I have many writings such as this showing I was searching for Him long before I knew I was searching. If you are searching, Jesus is the answer.

I want to live,
if You will let me,
I want to change,
if You will help me,
I want to see so much more,
if You will show me,
I want to be
whatever You want me to be,
I want to walk without sorrow or fear,
I want to breathe
air so fresh and sweet
it brings laughter with every breath,
I want to hear Your voice
in the still of the cold black night,
leaving this physical world
so far behind;
some miracles are so great,
they lie beyond all comprehension,
so miraculous they can never be seen
with simple eyes,
only with the vision existing inside;
the miracle of a life
within a life.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive