Saturday, August 19, 2017

Death by Starvation















I have gotten to the point
where I despise eating,
not just overeating
but eating of any kind,
still I give in,
eating twice as much as I should,
eating everything in sight,
then hating myself afterwards;
I think I know how I want to die,
as if we are allowed to choose such things,
but if we were,
I want to go by starvation;
it’s slow,
it’s mind altering,
I’m sure it would provide many
interesting internal changes along the way,
resulting in all kinds of fantastic visions
about humanity and what this life is really all about,
or at least what it is not about,
as your body slowly feeds on itself
until there is nothing left to eat,
then allowing your soul to drift away
when there are no more bars holding it
within these prison walls,
so quiet and natural,
so complete and final,
without a lot of noise
or pain;
yes I think that is the way to go,
it would also make it easy on those
who have to handle the cleanup afterwards,
medical people,
pallbearers,
etc.;
yep definitely the way to go;
hmmm I wonder what’s for lunch?
all this talk about starvation
has made me hungry.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive