Sunday, March 12, 2017

This Love


















I want to breathe her like air,
taste her like honey,
eat her like a pineapple,
sweet and tender,
soft and succulent,
juicy and ripe;
I want to feel her like the ocean waves,
absorb her like the morning sun,
touch her infinite energy,
while we laugh,
while we run,
while we cry;
I want her memories,
her thoughts,
her past,
mix them with my own,
until we become one;
this love humbles me,
this love brings me to my knees,
staggers my mind and soul,
this love silences me,
this love fills me,
like a mighty river,
overflowing its banks,
covering the scarred and broken land,
this love spews forth,
pumping like liquid gold,
into the soft smooth opening of her
moist wet silky fields;
this love overwhelms me,
this love fulfills me,
this love completes me;
this love consumes me.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive