Saturday, March 11, 2017

DOR


























springtime sunshine,
green shades of youth,
I remember your energy,
your voice,
it was the sound
of fresh new rain,
it was the energy of life itself,
it was all I heard,
it was all I needed,
then suddenly you were gone,
everything was different,
the darkness gave way to light,
the springtime breeze smelled like old
and trusted friends,
silence filled the space where you once lived,
I searched for so long,
without knowing,
lost in the fog,
only a brief memory of a touch,
an echo of your voice,
it all seemed so ridiculous,
so hopeless;
what did it matter?
words never changed one thing,
what will be will be,
our lives are nothing
without each other,
meaningless,
in the end
we became our own gods,
forever linked to one another;
I remember now.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive