Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Time Draws Near




















lost in the darkness,
tossing and turning,
frightened and confused,
unsure of the thoughts and emotions,
unable to understand or comprehend,
this body of flesh grows weary and fails,
betrayed by the instincts and hungers,
destroyed by the intoxicating poisons;
the time draws near,
the day is at hand,
soon the morning sun will dawn,
all things shall be revealed;
the light of Your glorious presence
grows brighter,
the power of Your touch
strengthens and renews,
everything changes,
everything fades;
You are all I need,
You are all there is;
lead me through this wilderness,
let Your righteousness be my guide,
let Your glory shine for all to see,
let Your holy will be done;
allow me to serve You all my days,
for in You I shall find my deliverance,
in You I shall rise from the dark,
through You I shall overcome;
You who are my Lord,
You who are my King,
You who are my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive