Sunday, April 24, 2016

Better Left Unsaid
















there are many things I could say,
a moment in the fading sunlight,
a quiet summer day,
an inner softness,
unexpected beauty,
unguarded, private,
just a passing touch,
revealed from the inside,
but it was enough;
some things are better
left unsaid;
a different time,
a different place,
another life,
things could have
been different,
but the time is now,
the place is here,
the life already lived,
but still,
there will always
be that moment;
some things are better
left unsaid
you walk into my mind,
and the sparks begin anew,
there is a hunger for
everything you,
I want to touch you,
I want to hold you,
I want to be possessed
by you,
I want to pour out
everything that I am,
I want to make you feel
all that I feel;
some things are better
left unsaid.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive