Saturday, April 23, 2016

Anyway


























There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us.   1 John 4:18-19
In the morning I search for Your light
amidst the pre-dawn blackness,
it burns like a beacon in the night,
showing the way to freedom,
guiding the path to life;
Lord I love You, because
You loved me first,
when I broke Your heart,
You loved me anyway,
when I deserved only punishment,
You loved me anyway,
when I helped nail You to that cross;
You loved me anyway;
I stumble and fall,
You pick me up once again,
I run and hide,
You patiently stand waiting,
I spread seeds of hatred and doubt,
You love me anyway;
no one knows the struggle,
no one understands the darkness,
no one feels the emptiness,
but You;
You loved us anyway.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive