Saturday, April 16, 2016

All The Days of My Life


























purify me O Lord,
like gold in the refining furnace,
remove the iniquities and impurities,
make me shine like a jewel,
fill me with Your precious fire,
let me reflect the glorious light
that comes from You,
help me to overcome this body of flesh,
so desperately trying to drag me back
into the filth and perversion,
of the dark and lonely prison
You have freed me from;
praise Your magnificent mercy
and grace;
give me victory, over the enemy
who would destroy all that is
perfect and pure,
save me from the illusions and lies
that blind and deceive,
prepare me for the coming battle;
bring me home to You;
teach me O Lord,
Your holy and righteous ways,
lead me down mysterious paths,
mold the desires of my heart,
guide me into the center of Your will,
be my Master and my King,
let me serve You faithfully;
for all the days of my life.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive