Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Wonder of You














there are secret things,
things so dark and forsaken,
things that only You can see,
things that only You can forgive;
You bring me to the foot of Your throne,
You raise me up by the hand,
You strip away the denial and pretenses,
You remove the impenetrable walls,
You bathe me in Your unspeakable light,
You cleanse the dirt and filth within,
You take away the darkness and pain,
You calm the turmoil and agony,
You heal the sickness and suffering,
You fill me with Your unimaginable glory;
You soothe the raging storm;
renew my faith,
rekindle my fire,
restore my waning strength;
refresh my tired and worn out soul,
fill me anew with Your Holy Spirit;
You are my King,
You are my Lord,
You are my Master,
You are my God,
You my Truth,
You are my Light,
You are my Way;
never let me forget,
never let me doubt,
never let me take for granted;
the wonder of You.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive