Sunday, October 26, 2014

All Things
















I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.   Philippians 4:11-13
through You,
I am strong,
through You,
I am alive,
through You,
I am a son
of the living God;
through You,
I can do all things;
in times of joy,
in times of sorrow,
You are there,
opening my eyes,
guiding my paths,
within You,
I have all that I need,
within You,
I shall not want,
within You
I am more than I am;
You teach me
to be patient,
You show me
how to be better,
You renew my strength,
when there is no strength
to be found;
Holy Father,
fill me with the fire
of Your magnificent spirit,
remove anything not of You,
recreate me in Your glorious image,
make me a son in whom You
may take pride;
Father,
bring me home to You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive