Sunday, October 12, 2014

fading fast


















I sleep a sleep that is no sleep,
I live a life that is no life,
I die a death that is no death,
I dream a dream that is no dream;
I am fading fast;
all my life,
been trying to write;
the ultimate line,
the perfect poem,
the last word,
the final solution;
there is nothing left;
I am tired,
everyday is the same old thing,
words nauseate me,
food and breathing,
unnecessary burdens,
my guts rot from the inside out,
my teeth are grinding into dust,
my brain turns to mush,
my cock has become a useless
piece of string,
I am sick of objects,
repulsed by their touch,
their sight;
I want to walk naked
into the desert,
no destination,
no return,
I want to write words that bring
tears to a blind man,
I want to dance with queens,
run with wolves,
fly with ghosts,
live outrageous fantasies,
I want to slip quietly away,
like a beast in the night;
I am fading fast.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive