Monday, October 13, 2014

Parole


























within the conquering depths,
of this cold black cell,
You bring hope and life;
from the empty solitude,
of this perpetual dungeon,
You fill me with your light;
trapped in the endless despair,
of this eternal bondage,
You bring freedom and peace;
this prison,
holding me captive,
no longer decides
who or what I shall be;
this depraved fortress of iniquity,
filled with unending suffering
and pain, where so much
has been lost,
no longer shackles me,
in the binding chains
of anger and fear;
the master of eternal night,
whose darkness and lies
deceive the whole world,
no longer blinds my eyes;
freed from this prison,
at a cost beyond compare,
paroled by Your sacrifice and love,
through Your amazing mercy and grace;
PRAISE YOUR NAME FOREVER!!!
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive