Monday, April 14, 2014

Shape Shifter

I feel your presence
in the nighttime wind,
I hear your power
calling out,
wild and free,
I feel the excitement,
the pure exhilaration,
knowing no fear,
no inhibition,
only raw animal instinct,
tearing at my insides,
screaming to be free,
craving to be fulfilled,
proud and untamed,
no right,
no wrong;
oh brother;
join my spirit,
fill me with your mystery,
make us one,
running through the night,
our voice crying out,
searching for the scent
of fresh victims,
tasting the succulent kill,
knowing the triumph,
surviving one more day,
this body fades away,
as do all things
of flesh and bone,
and there is only you,
only me,
one creature,
one spirit;
the outside
is only a reflection
of the image inside,
change that
and the rest will follow.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive