Monday, April 14, 2014

I Knew You Then/I Know You Now

I knew you once before,
in a time far away,
we danced to the music
of a Celtic beat,
we drank pints of sweet dark ale,
until we fell laughing
within each other’s arms,
making love
until the new days dawn;
I knew you then,
I know you now;
there was another time,
another place,
lying on a fresh forest floor,
your long dark raven hair,
falling down
around my face,
the smell of your womanhood
filling my mind and soul,
the taste of your precious lips,
like delicious honey on mine;
I knew you then,
I know you now;
do not forget,
listen for the voice
calling within your soul,
leading us back
to a place
that only we have seen,
only we have known;
I will know you then,
as I know you now.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive