Monday, April 28, 2014

All Things Are Possible

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.   Matthew 19:26
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.   1 John 4:4-6
out on the front line,
anticipating the approaching dawn,
the hour grows short,
as the waiting turns long;
everything changes with time,
even this;
white on black,
black on white,
all is not as it seems,
there is more than
meets the eye;
some mysteries
were never intended for discovery,
some truth is more
than most can handle,
some lies are better
left untold;
do not let me sink into this
sea of darkness and pain,
help me rise above the surface,
let me feel the light once more,
allow me to breathe again,
turn defeat into victory,
guide my escape,
from demonic monsters,
desperately pulling me down,
give me the strength to resist
their unceasing perversion
and depravity;
show the world that with You,
I can do all things,
that He who is within
is greater than he who is without;
that for You,
all things are possible.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive