Saturday, February 11, 2017

Take My Hand

























take my hand,
lead me as one blinded
by their own ignorance,
rebuke my evil ways,
teach me Your discipline,
reveal Your truth,
place Your laws within my heart,
help me survive the suffering,
make me understand the sacrifice,
show me what love really is;
“Greater love has no one than this,
that he lay his life down
for his friends.” John 15:13;
I am so lost,
in a world
blinded by
its own darkness,
surrounded by the need
for retaliation and revenge,
judging by man-made rules
and traditions,
where might makes right and
only the strong survive,
killing in the name
of righteousness,
leveling the playing field,
settling the score;
lead me from this place,
forgive the weakness
and corruption,
restore the innocence,
shine Your light upon my face,
fill me with Your Spirit,
make me holy and clean;
make me a son
of the living God.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive