Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Less














What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.  Ecclesiastes 1:9
I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.  Ecclesiastes 1:14
with each passing day,
I see the hopelessness,
I feel the futility,
I understand the inadequacy;
I have been to the edge,
I have seen all there is to see,
I have known all there is to know,
I have said all there is to say;
there is nothing new under the sun;
old homes fade,
new ones crumble into the dust,
this world, this life,
no meaning, no purpose;
without You;
holding on,
waiting for a different way,
desperately searching for the light
of a brand new day,
standing accused,
guilty as charged,
nowhere left to run,
nothing more to hide,
line after line,
coming and going,
flowing like a mighty river,
and still
it is not enough;
I am less
than what You
made  me to be.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive