Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hope?


















“Life is a tale told by an idiot – full of sound and fury, signifying nothing” – William Shakespeare.
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.   Ecclesiastes 1:9
“See that I am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. Deuteronomy 32:39
we live, we die,
we laugh, we cry;
there is nothing new under the sun;
all the accomplishments of man,
all the clever, flowing words,
are but meaningless dust,
vanities and vexations,
twisting and blowing,
scattering on the shifting wind,
dark mists of evaporating vapor,
clanging gongs of raucous sound,
deep reservoirs of hopeless hope,
obstinate children full of excess
and self-glorification,
pompous celebrations of mediocrity
and drivel,
early morning shadows,
disappearing with the
noon day sun;
here today,
gone tomorrow;
they are nothing,
nothing at all;
not one can bring
life from death,
not one can escape the grave;
without You there is no meaning,
without You there is no truth,
without You there is no light;
without You there is no life.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive