Saturday, October 15, 2016

yin and yang




























technical things are easy,
they have hard and fast rules,
well defined limits and borders,
intricate calculations and set points,
it is the soft, dark, subtle things of the soul
which are difficult,
they have no borders,
no limits,
except for those imposed by the reality
of that which is seen,
that which can be heard,
that which is known,
it becomes very difficult,
when those limits and borders are crossed,
when the edge is reached and you are standing
at the vast black hole existing in the outer lands,
places beyond reality,
beyond that which is seen,
that which is heard,
that which is known;
I paid a visit to the edge last night,
staring at the one who dwells just beyond the divide,
searching for answers to limits and reality
and choices between one or the other,
in the morning I found what I was seeking,
it was waiting in my soul as it always is,
it told me that there were no choices required,
it reminded me that in this life
there are never any real choices,
that all things have a reason,
that what will be will be,
that I can have her in my soul,
and the life I have been given,
which is what she had been trying to tell me all along,
that darkness needs light,
just as light needs darkness,
that everything is about balance,
that everything is;
yin and yang.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive