Saturday, October 22, 2016

SON


















somewhere
he waits,
and I listen,
as the silence
grows painfully louder;
SON;
I wish I could tell you
that you’re mine,
but you’re not,
and never were,
but still,
there is that bond,
and I guess
that’s the way
it will always be;
SON;
I wish I could show you
the beauty
of your shining sisters smiles,
I imagine
you must be
very much like they are,
except they are mine
and you are not,
and never will be;
SON;
I make no excuses,
for the things
that took place,
and I wouldn’t have any
even if I did,
to be honest,
it didn’t have a thing
to do with you,
as hollow as it may sound,
it’s just the way
things worked out,
but still I remember,
which is more
than I left to you.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive