Saturday, October 15, 2016

In The Morning



















in the morning,
I remember a simpler time,
a sweeter life,
warm Florida mornings,
with air so pure
you could taste the promise
with every breath;
but none of it compares
with You;
who can speak of Your
wondrous glory and light?
what words can describe
the magnitude of
Your mercy and grace?
what sounds may be uttered
that reflect the majesty
of Your perfect love?
rain Your spirit down on me,
open my mind and eyes,
illuminate my soul,
let me find the words
which glorify
Your holy name;
lead me
when I am blind,
remind me
when I forget,
show me
that without You
I am lost;
without You,
I can do nothing at all;
restore the joy,
remove the darkness,
heal the damage,
open my eyes,
fill me with Your love,
let me shine
with Your light;
bring me home
to You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive