Saturday, February 27, 2016

Speed of Sound
















living life at the speed of sound,
it gets hard to remember what is real,
these disguises that I wear,
make it tough to know what I actually feel,
been moving so fast,
never had time to count the years,
I just keep laughing in the rain,
so no one can see the tears,
there were so many women,
but inside I always knew they’d go,
like falling autumn leaves,
when winter’s wind begins to blow,
I waited for so long,
waiting for that special one,
like the darkness of the night,
waiting for the early morning sun;
from the moment we met,
I knew it was you,
though I never said it,
in my eyes you could see it too,
maybe it was just too late,
I’d waited for so long,
when I finally found you,
I didn’t have the strength to be strong;
so sad,
when you finally find one you could love,
only to find there’s nothing left to give,
and thoughts of what could have been,
is all you’ll ever have,
the rest of the life you live.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive