Saturday, February 27, 2016

No Matter What

she calls me at work everyday,
it is the nicest part of the day,
it is the only part of the day
that really matters;
I sit by my phone like a dog in heat,
waiting to hear her magical voice,
filling me like some enchanting song,
making me happier than I have ever been;
she loves to tease,
talking about performing various sex acts,
knowing that I can’t answer back,
because I am surrounded by cubicles,
with people hearing every word being said,
I can feel them listening,
I think it must be the love her and I share,
it is an awesome ‘thang’(as she would say),
it makes the whole office pause with its power,
or perhaps it is only my heart that pauses,
making it seem like the rest of the
world has stopped;
I threaten to put her on speakerphone,
but she knows that I won’t,
so she only laughs,
then continues to talk about things
I can only dream about,
things that only we share;
she is my beautiful flower,
my fantastic Mayan princess,
who I would follow to the ends of the world;
we both know the odds are not in our favor,
but if any love could survive,
it will be ours,
I will never let go,
I will hold on as long as she wants me too,
as long as she allows me too;
no matter what.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive