Friday, March 27, 2015

All I Need


























That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.   II Corinthians 12:10
my eyes do not see,
but I have eyes
with which to see,
my ears do not hear,
but I have ears
with which to hear,
my mind does not understand,
but I have a mind
with which to understand;
I have You,
and that is all I need;
this fleshly body
slowly crumbles into the dust,
yet I continue to rise,
man-made ideas and thoughts
come and go,
but in the end
they mean nothing at all;
I have You,
and that is all I need;
through weakness
Your strength is made perfect,
therefore I shall glory
in all my weakness,
for when I am weak
I am made strong
by Your grace alone;
I have You,
and that is all I need.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive