Friday, December 16, 2011

Somewhere There is Love/Somewhere There is You

Somewhere there is decency and goodness
amidst the evil and iniquity,
somewhere there is mercy and hope
within the suffering and doubt;

somewhere there is love,
somewhere there is You.

Where darkness is no more,
and light shines pure and bright,
where every tear is wiped away,
and fear fades like the disappearing night;

somewhere there is love,
somewhere there is You.

To You do I swear my allegiance,
in You will my life forever belong,
with You does my loyalty lie,
through You will I know no wrong,
the One who bought my freedom with His life,
the One who is my majestic Savior and King,
the One through whom all things flow;
the One whose praises I will forever sing.

Knowing You is worth more
than all the riches of this world,
to be where You are,
is the greatest gift one could ever receive.

Teach us Your ways,
guide us as beloved children,
pour out Your Holy Spirit on our heads,
bathe us in Your brilliant light,
fill us with Your precious love,
show the entire world Your magnificent glory,
let all creation praise Your wonderful name,
let every knee bow and every tongue confess
that You and You alone are Lord and King;

somewhere there is love,
somewhere there is You.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive