Sunday, December 4, 2011

3D Images

Yesterday
I actually saw it,
I was beginning to think
that perhaps there was something
wrong with me,
but then
there I was,
sitting in the dentist’s office,
staring blankly at the image in front of me,
when it just appeared,
I think my eyes were slightly crossed,
you can’t imagine the relief
it made me feel,
like a member of some secret society,
like some ancient holy man,
I wonder if it was the same
for the prophets?
of course
they probably didn’t have
3D images back then,
but still,
it’s good to know that you’re normal,
the next time you’re at the mall
staring at one of those things,
and some lady next to you
says to her husband,
“See it honey, see it?”

Now at least
I can say
I saw it once.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive