Saturday, December 16, 2017

Workshop


























I thought about writing again
but then I got a stomachache
so I thought to hell with it;
besides;
what would it prove?
I really don’t care
to by psycho analyzed
by some middle aged, mildly attractive
poet wannabe named Diane,
searching for meaning
in a poem about women at the DMV,
scrutinizing every line to find
political and technical correctness;
I would buy her a drink however,
if I thought there wouldn’t be a test
afterwards;
it is rather amusing though to find out
that there really are people out there
attempting to learn how to write this bullshit,
it makes me wonder if it’s poetry
they’re trying to master
or life;
because I never saw any difference
between the two.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive