Wednesday, December 6, 2017

In The Morning




















in the morning when I awake
You are there,
flooding my soul with hope,
removing the darkness,
bringing comfort and relief,
renewing my strength,
providing the joy and peace
I so desperately need;
being where You are
is all I ask,
standing at the foot of Your throne
all I desire,
for You shall provide
everything I need,
You shall wipe away
every tear;
what words can describe
Your mighty glory?
what thoughts can compare
with Your magnificent truth?
You who made the heavens,
You who command the seas,
You who control the winds,
You who know the hearts
of every man;
I fall down in humility and awe
in the face of Your wonderful presence,
let every breath
be breathed for You,
let every lip
praise Your holy name;
O mighty Lord,
let me worship You
forever.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive