Thursday, December 7, 2017

All The Days Of My Life



















purify me O Lord
like gold in the refining furnace,
remove the iniquities and impurities,
make me shine like a jewel
standing in the morning sun,
let me reflect the glorious light
that comes from You;
fill me with Your precious fire;
help me overcome
this flesh so desperately trying
to bring me down,
dragging me back into the filth and
perversion of the dark and lonely prison
You have freed me from;
praise Your magnificent mercy and grace;
give me victory
over the enemy who would destroy
all that is perfect and pure,
save me from the illusions and lies
that blind and deceive
those who fall into his devious snares,
prepare me for the coming battle;
bring me home to You;
teach me O Lord
Your holy and righteous ways,
lead me down mysterious paths,
mold the desires of my heart,
guide me into the center of Your will,
be my Master and my King,
let me serve You faithfully
for all the days of my life.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive