Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Short Stories

























love never ends,
it just slowly slips away,
moving between darkness and light,
in a world so cold and grey;
life is the game,
at which we all pretend,
to have the answers,
on which we all depend.
----------
been so long,
since the words have really came,
sometimes seems,
like one long lonely game;
trying so hard,
to be all that you feel,
when inside you know,
nothing has ever been real,
so afraid to touch,
while still using this broken,
empty crutch;
now I know,
there was never anything lost
or gained,
it all remained the same,
through the times it shined,
through the times it rained.
---------
sitting on the outside,
thinking where I’ve been,
coming to the realization,
there was never anything to win,
just a product of the environment,
part of the lost generation,
a dark empty hole,
where the bullet has made its penetration;
just couldn’t escape;
their lives were just a hope chest,
with a rusty lock and forgotten key,
howls of laughter cry out in the
blood streaked sky,
fools bouncing merrily to their graves,
while above the vultures lazily fly;
and no one hears,
the whispering night wind call,
as kings are being born,
and angels silently fall;
the ocean gods,
crash angrily against these man-made rocks,
screaming with time worn hate,
searching for their crimson killer,
as the children patiently wait.
-------------------------
hatred filled my mind and soul,
hatred for what I was,
hatred for who I was,
hatred for those who made me
this way;
from this hatred grew desire,
desire to change,
desire to create,
desire to be free;
if I could show you,
just where it is we’re going,
perhaps then you to could walk
away knowing;
sunshine,
makes one feel guilty,
when they prefer the darkness.
-----------------
gone,
are the days of glory,
listen,
to the old man tell his story,
the people just walk on by,
no one really cares,
some stop and turn,
but no one really dares.
----------------
they came from the sea,
they came with daughters and sons,
they came with a dream,
they came to be free,
they came with God.
------------------------------
this time I almost got by,
thinking of you
gave me a reason to try,
the magic you give to me;
yes your love
can set me free.
-------------------------------
been getting this feeling lately,
like there’s never enough time,
as I try holding on,
ending up with less,
then if I hadn’t;
I feel things,
you could not
even begin to comprehend,
I think of things,
you could not even begin
to understand.
------------------------------
give me the means!
give me the power!
I will crush them to dust
in the palm of my hand,
as I would smash the life
of a slithering cockroach,
scurrying to escape death,
from my foot above;
I have opened the door,
to a world of which no one knows,
now I see,
now I know,
now I can never return,
to the life I once pretended to live.
------------------------------------
to some,
it would no longer matter,
time makes them forget,
but I will never forget,
when I said forever,
it was forever;
changes come,
changes go,
but forever
remains forever.
---------------------------------------------
……..in the end,
it really didn’t matter at all,
she returned to the land,
from where dreams silently call,
never to return to the home
that was no home,
where her gift of love never grew;
born on a winter’s day,
in world so cold and grey,
where lonely teardrops,
wash the warm sunlight away.
---------------------------------
all my life,
like a ship on the sea,
tossed and thrown about,
by waves I could never flee;
darkness my only friend,
death my only destination,
then You called my name,
bringing life and restoration;
now I have found the home,
where I will always belonged.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive