Saturday, June 18, 2016

Peace





















By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.   Exodus 13:21
there is a peace here,
a simple elegant acceptance,
a quiet gentle calmness,
never felt before;
You are preparing me,
and I am ready;
everyday it builds a little more,
everyday a little stronger than before,
no more worry,
no more doubt,
no more fear;
Your cloud leads me forward,
Your fire lights the way,
showing me when to move,
telling me when to rest,
protecting me from the rear;
I fall down in awe before You,
there is nothing more I can do,
I put all my trust in You,
there is no other way;
You are the first,
You are the last,
You are everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive