Sunday, September 27, 2015

One Flesh



















And he answered and said unto them, “have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.”   Matthew 19:4-6
what began so small, has become so great,
what once was two, has been joined as one;
one love,
one life,
one truth,
one flesh;
you are the one, my heart desires,
you are the one, who makes me whole,
when you laugh I laugh,
when you cry I cry,
without you I would be lost,
without you I would be alone,
without you I would be incomplete;
no one but you and I, understand this great
and magnificent miracle,
this deep and hidden mystery our life
has truly been, a beautiful, wondrous,
blessing of God, for which I give
continual thanks;
what God has joined together,
let no one put asunder,
as it was in the beginning
so shall it be in the end.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive