Sunday, September 27, 2015

Master



























I have done so many things,
I really didn’t want to do,
but I did them anyway,
knowing the whole time
that they were wrong,
that they were perverse,
that they took a piece of my soul;
but I couldn’t help myself;
I was powerless, I was a slave,
I was a pawn, I was a sad, pathetic
little worm, hiding from everyone
and everything;
I still struggle;
but now I am not alone,
now I have One so much greater than I,
One to which I can turn,
One on whom I can depend,
One who loves me as no other,
with a love that is perfect and pure,
One who is a King of kings,
a Lord of lords,
an innocent lamb,
led to the slaughter,
to pay the price,
for a debt that was not His own,
the good Shepherd who lays down his life,
for the flock which follows;
the Master
of us all.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive