Wednesday, February 12, 2014

moment upon moment

we are not kids,
her and I,
we both know about
these things,
and while I may be
unsure of many things,
there is one thing
I am sure of,
and that is;
there is no right or wrong
when it comes to things
like this,
people are
what they are,
and you either learn
to accept that
or you don’t;
I do not love her
for the past,
I do not love her
for the future;
I love her
for the moment;
for who she is
when she is with me;
not when she isn't;
these moments have built
upon one another,
until they become
hours,
then days,
then months,
then years,
eventually becoming
a lifetime;
for that
is what love is;
moments
piled upon moments;
a touch,
a look,
a smile,
a laugh,
a tear,
a kiss,
a word;
caught up
in a moment.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive