Monday, February 10, 2014

Better Left Unsaid

there are many things
I could say,
there was a moment
in the fading sunlight
of a quiet summer day,
an inner softness revealed,
beauty not seen from the outside,
unguarded, unexpected,
private,
just a passing touch;
but it was enough;
in a different time,
a different place,
another life,
things might have been
very different,
but the time is now,
the place is here,
the life already lived,
but there will always
be that moment;
some things are better
left unsaid;
when you walk into my mind,
the sparks begin anew,
there is a hunger for
everything you,
I want to feel you
from the inside out,
I want to pour out
everything that I am,
I want to explode within you,
I want to be possessed by you,
I want to tell you all that I feel,
but;
some things are better
left unsaid.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive